Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of the site and its conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of Sharia. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
a . Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this site for your personal, non-commercial viewing. This granting of a license, not a transfer of ownership, and you can not under this license:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials that are available at your disposal, or in electronic or printed form.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the material for commercial purposes, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b . This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession or in electronic or printed form.
- The materials at this site are provided “as is”. This web site makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights or other rights violations. In addition, this website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of materials on this Web site on the Internet or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Under no circumstances should this website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to loss of data loss or profit, or due to business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if that site or an authorized representative of this website has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The material presented in this site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This website does not guarantee that any of the materials on this website is accurate, complete or current. This site may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. This Web site, however, assumes no obligation to update the materials.
This website has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet sites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of this website. The use of any of such sites is at your own risk.
7. Changes in the conditions of use of the site
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by Sharia law, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Web Site
These terms and conditions may be updated to comply with all applicable laws and regulations without prior notice, and you are responsible to read them and follow all of these conditions, respectively.